Xwrap CemInject is a high-flow expanding cement binder for the preparation of injection mortars, mortars and concretes.
Xwrap CemInject is a cement-based powder binder with special additives replacing cement to prepare high quality mortars and concrete. Xwrap CemInject is an excellent product for the preparation of:
Scope of application:
- Non-loosening flowable mortars and concretes with a low water-cement ratio;
- Concrete with high compressive strength at an early stage;
- Concrete with compensated shrinkage and mortars, provided they have cured in a humid environment for the first 2 to 3 days
- Mortars not subject to delamination or shrinkage
Preparation of high-strength, shrinkage-compensated mortars for structural strengthening, conventional mortars and pumpable concrete mixes.
- Filling of voids and cracks in porous concrete, stone and masonry, by casting or injection.
- Preparation of compensated shrinkage concrete for foundation compaction.
- Preparation of delaminating concrete with compensated shrinkage to fill hard joints.
- Do not use Xwrap CemInject for precision anchoring (use a shrinkage-free, quick-setting poured concrete mix designed for precision anchoring of exposed equipment).
- Do not use Xwrap CemInject if the packaging is damaged.
- Injection solution: 1.6 kg per filling cavity volume of 1 liter.
- Mortar and screed: 350-550 kg/m3.
- Concrete: 300-400 kg/m³.